Learn to speak Kannada fluently from the comfort of your home in 30 days. Our theme-based lessons are designed for practical application. The dynamic and interactive sessions make learning easy and fun.
Kannada is the official language of Karnataka and being able to converse will be of great help in your day to day life.
Here are a few facts about Kannada
- Kannada is about 2000 years old.
- Kannada is the only language for which a foreigner named Kittal has written a dictionary.
- The Jnanpith Award is the highest literary honour conferred in India.
- Kannada writers lead this category with eight of them being recipients of this award.
- 3 levels – Basic, Intermediate, Advanced
- Structured, easy to follow lesson plans
- Modular lessons
- Regular assessments
- Flexible timings
- One to one personalized tutoring
- Ample material for revision
- Can learn from the comfort of your home, office or during commute
- Commitment of 30 sessions of 40 minutes.
Improve ability to engage in informal conversation.
Improve ability to communicate coherently.
To be able to paraphrase and elaborate.
To improve pronunciation, comprehension and vocabulary.
Duration of program : 30 sessions
CLICK HERE TO LEARN KANNADA
Contact us for more details